We welcome your comments on this platform, in fact we actively encourage you to ask questions and contribute. Your comment will not appear immediately as we will read it first to see that it follows our code of conduct. If it does not we may choose not to publish it. Otherwise we will endevour to publish it as soon as possible.
We would love for you to share our articles. But please, give us credit by giving us a shout-out and linking back to our site.
Please keep these rules in mind as you use this platform. Thanks for participating.
- Be respectful to others and do not write obscenities.
- Do not post content containing the same or similar messages multiple times.
- Don’t falsely claim to be or represent a person or organisation.
- Be short when referring to news articles from other sites, just add a few lines summarising the article and include a link to it.
- We encourage links to other informational web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed unless relevant subject of a discussion.
- To protect your privacy we recommend not including your phone numbers, addresses, or any other private information on this platform.
All concerned with the compilation of the information take all reasonable care in producing these web pages, which we believe were accurate at the time of initial publication or last modification. However, information in this field changes rapidly and we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.