Biography: I have been active in the corrugated industry for many years, in both commercial - & general management positions in different European countries. Everywhere corrugated is the most widely used packaging material, due to it’s strength, low weight, flexibility, recyclability, biodegradability and cost. However, although – or maybe just because - being used so often, it still has many positive characteristics not always correctly perceived. Nowhere better than in this position at FEFCO, the umbrella organization of European corrugated board manufacturers, can I bring forward the contribution such an efficient & environmental friendly packaging material brings to your business and our world.
Latest posts by Jan Gramsma:
- CFQ – high quality, strong and reliable trays, on 24 Feb 2016 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation) & Product protection & Sustainability
- `Out of the box` thinking with corrugated headset, on 28 Jan 2016 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation)
- Design your very own corrugated castle, on 21 Jan 2016 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation)
- People to build ephemeral city in Sydney with boxes and tape, on 17 Nov 2015 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation)
- Fully drivable corrugated car unveiled at design expo, on 14 Oct 2015 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation) & Sustainability
- Corrugated: best packaging for meat supply chain?, on 07 Sep 2015 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation) & Meet business requirements & Product protection