- Eager students of architecture at the University of Detmold,
- very, indeed very bored refugees waiting for German burocracy to decide on their status,
- a professor of architecture with access to an empty house,
- a corrugated board producer supplying lots of corrugated board for free.
- Ask students and refugees to come together to develop the concept for common space,
- refugees, students and neighbours simulate everything in corrugated board like book shelves, machines or fitness devices.
Many happy people and lasting friendships, meeting place for films, meals and events, a pilot project for integration in small villages – transferable to other places.
For more information : www.heimatwerker.nrw