Biography: I’ve been in the corrugated packaging world for just over eight years and it's a fantastic industry. We have a great story to tell, from which we want to share some of the most interesting and surprising facts. As the Marketing and Environment Director at FEFCO, the umbrella organization of European corrugated board manufacturers, I have the perfect opportunity to demonstrate the positive contribution corrugated brings to your business and our society.
Latest posts by Ben Blydenstein:
- Corrugated cribs – why the Fins grow up loving corrugated, on 23 Mar 2015 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation)
- Repurpose your corrugated box and make a cat happy, on 09 Mar 2015 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation)
- Green holidays start with a corrugated board guesthouse, on 12 Feb 2015 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation) & Sustainability
- New year’s sale: online fashion retailers rely on corrugated for warehouse logistics, on 06 Jan 2015 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation) & Product protection
- Custom 3D corrugated packaging for fragile shipments, on 11 Dec 2014 in Creativity (flexibility – innovation) & Product protection
- Corrugated packaging is safe for food delivery, on 25 Nov 2014 in Product protection